WG member taking responsibility for the preparation of drafts for a specific WI for consideration by the WG.
This role shall be used where this task is not assumed by the WG Convenor.
2 REPORTS TO
WG responsible for the specific WI.
- Has expert knowledge of the subject covered by the respective WI and of drafting rules
- Prepares and proofs drafts for the specific WI taking into account WG discussions.
- Each reference draft for CEN Enquiry or CEN approval procedure shall be finally checked for compliance with the CEN requirements for the electronic transmission of drafts by the Professional Standardization Support prior to its submission to the TC Secretariat.
- The resolution of comments following the CEN Enquiry is the responsibility of the TC or WG.
- Participates in the Editing Committee, if required.
4 MODE OF WORKING
Works in close collaboration with the WG Convenor and the WG Secretary, if any.
NOTE: Creation of a project team supporting the project leader is not allowed.